To the untrained soul the full moon energy can be exhausting or even painful. Lucky for you an awakened being you know that when Mother Nature gives you more intensity as it does around certain celestial positioning, you need to find a path for it to go. If your waves are crashing against the wall give them a new path to flow. Around the full moon we can do this by breaking down our inner walls. Clearing ourselves of what no longer serves us.
I wanted to share my own personal ritual to get your creative juices flowing if you hadn’t yet developed a ritual of your own. Feel free to comment if you have a ritual you would like to share!
1. Set your intentions: I prefer to write them down. The full moon energy is best for releasing energy. I enjoy formatting it as so;
“It is my intention with this powerful full moon energy to release the following energies out of my experience that no longer serve me in exchange for peace and alignment with my highest good.
- Childhood Trauma
- Self Doubt
- Money worries
- Resentment towards past events
- Acts of violence and all other Blocks to world peace
With gratitude I exchange these energies for those in alignment with my highest good and the highest good of all”
It’s important to focus on personal energies as well as world energies to keep your motives pure and effective.
2. Clear your home: take the time to clean and organize your space. I like to burn a sage smudge and make clockwise circles in all four corners in every room to ward off the stale, negative energy that we’re bound to accumulate as we venture through life. If you’re not a fan of smudges it can also be effective to sprinkle salt in the same pattern. Both essences neutralize negativity and help ward off airborne viruses and bacteria in your home.
2. Clear your aura: there are an infinite number of ways to clear your aura. I use Reiki to clear my chakras individually then comb away the excess from my energy field. You can also use a sage smudge and circle it around yourself, take a salt water bath or whatever other form of clearing meditation resonates with you.
3. Affirm your intentions: Read them out loud or quietly to yourself with an overall emotional stand point of gratitude to really outline your faith that your intentions are concrete and a real part of your experience.
4. Let go: I like to burn or bury my list of intentions as an act of non attachment. Anything you attempt to manifest that you hold desperation towards the outcome will elude you. Imagine that peer that is madly in love with you and won’t stop contacting you and won’t give you peace and then yells at you when they haven’t received your affection in return. Kind of hard to give them what they’re asking for right? Letting go is the most unconditional love we can give and will always keep the gates open for positive outcomes.
Enjoy this beautiful energy today and make room for something wonderful!
Complete the form below to keep up with all the latest content!