Artist Credit Gaia Orion.
This is a pivotal weekend for using the creative energy of the moon to better our lives. While extremely beneficial the energies affect us sensitive types in ways that are painful and cause us to expose the dark side of ourselves to others. With practice and awareness we can tone down the intensity and have a more controlled release. Below are the practices I’ve found most helpful when my were wolf side comes out to play.
- Moon Salutations: A very grounding, flowing Yoga Practice. This Video gives great instructions.
- Journaling: Your deeply repressed negative emotions are revealing themselves to you via your daily experiences. Notice it, commit to changing it, write down how. Writing is one of the best ways to clear out distractions and focus on the task at hand.
- Salt water baths: Recharge yourself with the negative ions that you’d find by the ocean.
- Spend time outdoors: If the weather doesn’t permit there’s nothing quite like a moonlit drive somewhere beautiful.
- Crystal Healing: Root Chakra Stones like hematite, obsidian, tourmaline, smokey quartz and others help with the jittery anxiety. Crown chakra stones like moonstone, amethyst, clear quartz and selenite will help you better connect and embrace the amplified feminine energy.
- Smudge: Clear your space by burning sage. Let the smoke travel clockwise by your doorways, windows, and in all the corners of your home.
There’s a number of rituals out there that can help you embrace the sensitive energy around you and use it to your benefit. Happy Howling my friends!